Home Inspection Services
We inspect every aspect of your home possible to ensure you know what you are buying and can make good, sound decisions.
01. professional home inspectors
We are highly trained and qualified home inspectors who provide the highest level of home inspections to our clients.
02. Thermal Imaging Technology
We also use thermal imaging on our home inspections to be able to see things that other home inspectors would miss without IR technology.
03. Detailed Inspection Reports
We use the latest in home inspection reporting technology to ensure our clients have a real guide to their home and understand the issues found.
A home inspection is probably the most critical part of the home purchase/sale process. An amazing inspection protects you, your interests, and your future. We are proud to provide that level of home inspections to our clients. We thoroughly inspect every inch of your home possible, and we are happy to answer all of your questions – before, during, and even long after your home inspection is complete.
During your home inspection, we will cover literally hundreds of items and components. With that, we will also factor in thousands of different defects and scenarios to help us provide you with accurate information.
A report is written, along with supporting photos and videos of various conditions that were observed during the inspection. Issues discovered usually include the following components: observed condition, the implication of the condition, and a recommendation.
At times, further investigation by system specialists may be recommended. It is always recommended that qualified professionals make the repairs for any issue noted on a report.
Roof & Flashing
Foundation & Structure
Grading & Drainage
Porches, Decks, & Patios
Walkways, & Driveway
Basements & Crawlspaces
All living Spaces
FREE WITH EVERY HOME INSPECTION
You need a professional you can depend on even after the job is done. That’s why we back all of our inspections with a 90 Day Limited Structural and Mechanical Warranty.
If you move in to your new home and visible mold is present that was not found when inspected, you’re covered for remediation.
Our Platinum Roof Protection covers you for 5 years after the inspection against new leaks. This warranty is also transferred to new buyers if the house is sold within that time!
Offered for the length of warranty, SewerGard covers your sewer, water, and gas line against failure due to normal wear and tear, such as tree root intrusion.
The first service for consumer recalls in the U.S. has compiled over 225 million recalls from public records to create a fail-safe system to check for dangerous flaws with home appliances.
True Structural Coverage for One, Three, or Five full Years with up to $25,000 worth of Coverage – all designed to eliminate risk in the real estate transaction. When you combine the coverage of the NXT Structural Warranty with the quality inspections offered by us, you can sleep well at night.
QUALIFY FOR AN 18 MONTH WARRANTY
Our inspections qualify you for an extra 6 months + no pre-existing conditions
on the industry-leading Simple Home Warranty
- Underground sewer and water lines: Other warranties don’t offer this coverage.
- Unlimited HVAC units, water heaters, and appliances: Other warranties up-charge for additional systems and appliances.
- Roof leaks covered at no extra charge: Typically an up-charge on other warranties.
- Choose your own contractor: Other warranties only send out their contractor.
- No “pre-existing conditions” excuses to avoid coverage.
- Best Coverage Guarantee: If a claim is ever denied and is verified to be eligible on another warranty contract, the claim will be paid or a 100% premium refund provided.
- Washers and dryers covered at no extra charge.
- Refrigerator ice maker covered at no extra charge.
- Sump and sewage pumps covered at no extra charge.
- Alarm systems covered at no extra charge.
- Garage door hinges and springs covered at no extra charge.
- Premium option for mold coverage.
OUR 18 MONTH WARRANTY OFFERS THE BEST COVERAGE.
See below for How It Works,
More Reasons to Choose This Warranty,
Pricing, and FAQ!